NZANLP Professional Development day in Wellington on Saturday 17 September. We will be there, will you? See NZANLP's website for details.
Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast PD day at our place, Thursday 29 September 1.00 to 3.00 pm. People interested in NLP welcome.
NLP Practitioner Training 2017
In three segments, 5-10 March, 2-7 April, and 7-12 May at our training and healing retreat facility at 33 Pigeon Valley South Branch Road, Wakefield
Investment $4.000.00, or $3,500.00 if paid in full by 1.2.17. Numbers are limited to ten people.
Patricia or Richard Greenhough
Lifetime Leaning (NZ) Ltd
Phone 03 541 8122 or 021 980 024
About Lifetime Learning
Lifetime Learning (NZ) Ltd is a Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) based training company.
We are located on a beautiful, tranquil 4 hectare property five minutes drive from the village of Wakefield about half an hour's drive South of Nelson airport in the South Island of New Zealand.
NLP is a collection of value-based processes that are outcome and solution focussed and enhance all areas of life.
Lifetime Learning offers training, supervision, therapy, coaching, residential break through sessions, healing retreats, training design, and facilitated business planning.
We are Professional Members of the New Zealand Association of Neuro-linguistic Programming - NZANLP.
What we offer
- Two internationally trained and certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Trainers
- Two internationally trained and certified Life Coaches
- Two internationally trained and certified Hypnosis Trainers
- Trainers who have different styles and different strengths
- Immediate practical application of what you learn
- Friendly, relaxed, and encouraging environment
- Manageable hours for private and business life
- Small groups so we give focused attention to each participant
We now do all of our news updates through our Facebook page.
Check it out, like us and keep in touch!
Here is the link to a clip prepared by Jim Greenhough of Execam introducing our place and work.
And here is the link to a very short clip that Jim shot of me talking about your brain.